Re: NLS BARD Support: Increased BARD Security?

I have received no notices from them and the information they have on me is current.

I suspect that some old unused accounts got hacked or something so they feel they are closing a possible security issue by doing this.

Back when I was a forum administrator, once a month I pruned accounts that had no postings and hadn't been accessed for more than six months. So I can understand their motivations, whatever they are.