Re: Luna Stories Development Release A 3d Binaural Audio Horror Game Versi

Released new version 0.1.2
The first release was badly done sorry for this.
I forget to re enable several functions in the engine before relasing it.
However this is all fixed now.

I have had reports that the NVDA has issues.
So please test out the new version and let me know if you have errors or bugs.
Also to get a good feeling of the audio try to turn on the radio in the starting map or the tv in the cabin.
Kind Regards,
XSense

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector