Re: The Active SoundScape Engine

Hi.
As far as I know you don't write ---start--- at the beginning of your soundscape.
This was written in the tutorial to mark the beginning of the example.

My soundscape starts as follows.

name="Cyprus village, morning sounds in a small Cypriot village. Most sounds are recorded by me but some of them are from www.freesound.org"

If you want the rest of my code I can post it here.
To be honest I don't remember how to make them any more.
I just had a quick look at my file.
I will have to study the tutorial again to be able to make another one.

Nikos