Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

It actually seems like the mine issue is pretty random, I just tested it on the second form of undead hate on normal mode.
I used 3 normal mines, the first did 0 damage, the second did 300000000 and the third did over 2000000000.
If there's any more I can do to help find the issue, I'd be happy to do it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Remi via Audiogames-reflector