Re: Luna Stories Development Release A 3d Binaural Audio Horror Game Versi

Hi there, I’ve downloaded and ran the game as it is so far. I quite enjoy it. But the only thing I’m really able to enjoy right now are the main menu sounds and music. I was able to get it to Talk very briefly by doing something and I’m not exactly sure what it was. But I had to eventually close it from the task manager. For some reason when the game starts up in the main menu comes up, it doesn’t talk out of the box.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector