Re: Buying the Orbit reader in Colombia, ¡can it be done?

I think its going to be out of stock for quite a bit, I have a few contacts that can help you import everything you want from the u.s and the shipping  costs are low with them, plus they can send directly to your home address. So send me a pm or an e-mail if you are interested.