Re: adventure at c stage Remnant V 3.0 Final rC is now released!

Fox, that's really strange. I sent a contact request to Brennan Draves, and It's still not showing up?
I know it's you cause when I searched for Brennan Draves, this was the only thing that popped up.
That's really strange. Check one more time, see if you can find Live:tristan.h.m in Your list. If it still doesn't show up, I really don't know. Hmm

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector