Re: Buying the Orbit reader in Colombia, ¡can it be done?

Hello guys, thank you very much for your information.
@ultraleetj: Yes I know that the orbits are out of stock now, so I'm not hurrying too much. Now, I've heard about braiile me, in an accessible world's tech talk show. I'm actaully not looking just for a braille display, but I'm looking for a device like Orbit reader that will allow me to do some basic note taking, as well as read documents on BRF and BRL Formats so that this will allow me to, for example, have a bible loaded in the device and have full access to it in braille.
Thank you so much for the info