Re: aac, a little help and recomendations?

Hmm, so I haven't played this game in ages but I remember getting to the windows folder. Is it possible to beat without grinding? I don't mind grinding, but the amount of bits you get seem to be extremely little and at least the first time around things like attack and stuff seem to be pretty costly. Like I said I've never beaten the game, so if there's a better way to grind for bits (half of which I feel like I'm spending on extra lives) do let me know. I wish we had more retro platformer type games which this isn't really, but I do like that it's somewhat of a challenging game so requires some practice.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector