Re: Ontoys online game platform

Any chance of please having a look at some of the English instructions on the website? I'm afraid the instructions for maffia are particularly confusing, and since it seems that on toys has some quite unique games that aren't available in other social hubs it would be nice if people could know what they're getting.

I'm also not exactly %100 sure what stars are supposed to be fore, but then again I've only just created my account and had a poke around the website, i should try the actual game client later, oh and since we now do have a social hubs category in the db I'll hopefully be trying to give On toys a page too at some stage when i've tried at least some of the games out.