Re: My GDC Triple A Gaming While Blind talk is public

hello there!
I just wanna say that you managed this well. it was a good speech. you managed to explain evreything in a clear and a short way but still so that people who has never experienced this can still understand.
A great speech that cutts to the point and describes how we blind gamers can play EA titles along with describing how you fixed the problems that you faced and give sullutions for how to make games more accessible.
keep it up