Re: Monthly chat April 2018

First things first. To those who said that 2017 is great. Come on. 2017 was a bad year for me. I don't even want to think back to it. I've been struggle through lots of suffering in 2017. Since 2017 has began, I've lost my father at the beginning of the January. This is ridiculous! If 2017 doesn't exist, my father would be hear. Anyway, it's a story of me in 2017. And if I ever hear any of you guys on this forum say that "2017 was a great year for me bla bla bla," I'm gonna kill you big_smile .

Now, back to the story for April 2018. Lately, I just got a small vacation for celebrating Khmer New Year. And right now, I'm just visited some friends, just to have some drinks in their house. so yeah, party time! I think that's it for my April. Will chilling hear in a bit. If I got any news, I'm sure will bring it hear to discuss with you guys. Because people in this forum are awesome!