Re: Crazy party music

I'd love to see someone put together a full soundtrack listing for crazy party with titles related to their minigames etc so that we could listen to it as a game soundtrack.

I know most of the music, if not all of it is from classic games (I recognize quite a bit), but it'd be nice to have all the same and to know what goes where.