Re: a problem with The road to rage I fires of war.

greetings. I've got a few questions regarding to the  rtr's latest version. If there are no servers to connect to, then how you guys play it? or if there are any none public servers running, please give out the information so we can connect.
Best Regards.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector