Re: a problem with The road to rage I fires of war.

Hey all, I discovered something. Yesterday I installed a second system to my pc, Windows 10 pro 64 bit and the rtr worked with it successfully. However, the game freezes and stops running when I run at my own Windows home single language 64 bit version. Anybody had a idea to solve this problem?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector