Re: Inheritance NSFW Text Based Game

Since you added the check statistics feature into this game, I am getting more and more enjoying and addicted to playing this game, because now there are targets that I can achieve.
This is the statistic I have achieved:
Anna:

Relationship Information:
Affection: 481
Fear: 442
536

Basic Skills:
Animal Care: 0
Grounds Keeping: 0
House Work: 25
Kitchen Work: 20
Parenting: 0

Sex Skills:
Anal Sex: 15
Oral Sex: 20
Stripping: 0
Vaginal Sex: 25
Whoring: 0

Eve

Relationship Information:
Affection: 579
Fear: 191
564

Basic Skills:
Animal Care: 10
Grounds Keeping: 10
House Work: 5
Kitchen Work: 5
Parenting: 0

Sex Skills:
Anal Sex: 0
Oral Sex: 0
Stripping: 0
Vaginal Sex: 0
Whoring: 0

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector