Re: Forza Motorsport 7!

Ian,
first of all, before anything, we really need a text to speech  system inside this game, to tell us our laptime whenever we complete our laps.
now, what is in my mind, is that alongside of assists, there should be audio queues  that would help us to  steer the car much more better, to  improve lap times. this game is all about lap times, so i think that would make more sense.
in this game, the super easy steering will still give you a small window to correct car steering;, therefore,  audio queues that would help you to not scrape the walls, and not to oversteer, and to  let go of the throttle before we hit a turn, could help us to improve our laptimes.
This is a right way to start. then from then, we could rely less on  auto steering and auto breaking, and more on audio queues.
the problem is, what sort of audio queues, and  I don't even know if the developers of this game would be up to put in any.