Re: My Google Home Max adventures

@Jeff, yeah, a jailbreak is the only possible way I can see an app like tasker working on IOS. But to integrate Tasker with something like the Google Home, I'm not sure if Apple's hardware will allow that kind of interfacing with non apple products. But we shall see. I'm just glad I'm out of the garden now, though I won't deny it still has its merits.