Re: Ontoys online game platform

Hello...
Mm, may I ask who is translating this game from russian into english? I've found some errors in this translation, but I am not sure whose work was that. I was thinking should I report it to the dev or ask here first. For me as for a russian native those errors are... kind of critical, because those english phrases are not exactly what the dev, or who ever were writing the thing, ment to say. I'd gladly help with that if it'll be needed.
P.S. Thanks for your answer, and sorry, not following the topic since... a year or more, so not sure how are things here heheh.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector