Re: NLS BARD Support: Increased BARD Security?

I haven't received anything, either, although I rarely use Bard these days. Still, I like knowing that it's there on the rare occasions I do need it, since I prefer Bookshare most of the time. This is kind of a dumb move in my opinion. It doesn't make sense, as everyone else has said. I'll make sure to log into my account, though.