Re: Ontoys online game platform

Hi all,
I have signed up in this platform and honestly I really like it.
Still I am trying to figure out things about the client, but so far it really looks nice.
However, I have a question, is there a way I can be a spectator in the games?
an other question I have is can I switch my game to a private mode so people can not join in?
you know, just like the ctrl+h in play room.
One last question: is it possible to invite other people to my game instead of them having to join me by themselves?
Thanks guys.