Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

So here's a thought and question mix, lol.
Wolf pelts+new game plus is... quite bad. When I carried over, I was already at about level 45, and throughout the course of just getting all the basic stuff started, I've raised myself to level 49 or so.
Dire wolves are horribly rare now in random encounters, and I only managed to get about 12 pelts from the predator prey quest. What doesn't help at all is the fact that drop rates on the pelts seem to be somewhat uncommon, unless that's just my bad luck. On top of the decreasing spawn rate for dire wolves, I'm finding it almost impossible to finish the quest now, unless I want to spend possibly literal hours running through the forest and doing nothing else.
But having said that, does anybody know of a way I could possibly speed this up at all? lol Any feedback at all would be amazing.
Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : imaginingstuff via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector