Re: a problem with The road to rage I fires of war.

Well, thanks all for Interesting with my problem. I solved it now. I Installed Windows 10 pro again and ran the game from it. After I removed the system and I can use the game with my standart Windows 10 single language version, It is so interesting and I don't know what caused this problem lol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector