Re: adventure at c stage Remnant V 3.0 Final rC is now released!

Hi,
I found that challenge thing quite a clever little well, I don't know what the word is. I wouldn't exactly call it a hack, it's a clever little something and I don't know what the word is I am looking for. But it effectively made the game have a little UI for a few seconds, very clever. It kind of reminds me of the interactive fiction archive and some projects I found there, because sometimes, people did what was weirdly called a-machine abuse where they made ascii games using inform which was quite clever as well because it was just totally unexpected, although, I don't know why they'd call it an abuse, that doesn't make sense, I always found stuff like that clever when people think outside the box.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector