Re: Adventure at C: Save Files please.

Hi,
I don't have a save file, but I kind of have a slight thought process at the moment, it's a bit long winded but there's two points, ideas separated by headings.
Maybe call me too modern, but I actually am starting to have two minds about the whole stage builder unlocking thing.
I wonder if

idea 1: change accomplishments feature: still promoted discovery

In view accomplishments could Aaron add a thing that lets you press a key to cycle between locked and unlocked. That way people have goals to strive for all the time, and Microsoft already does this on their games, even the upcoming Brain Station does this. Cyclepath as well. Thing is when you currently unlock something it doesn't tell you if it's stage builder related or not.
This will allow people to discover things and come up with ideas on what to do next to achieve their next unlockable.

Idea 2: have more unlocked from the start: less discovery, but maybe more stages might get created

I'm wondering if, once the game is beaten, stuff like custom viruses should be unlocked from the start, because stuff like difficulty mod wasn't necessarily a thing I'd think about.

conclusion

The more I think about it, I think the first idea would be awesome because it promotes discovery and always gives people a goal to strive for, because the second idea might not make people play as much and discover as much.