Any blind drummers?

Hi folks, I'll start to play drums next month but my mind is really blurry in some points, especially reading drum notes. I'm wondering if any blind drummers here and what are they doing? Do they have some advices for the starting or some points they think important etc? I'm really confusing should I learn how to read notes or not, can't be sure if it's necessary. If it's necessary to be good at playing drums, so how the hell can I do that? Give me a hand please.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : snape via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : snape via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : snape via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : snape via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector