Re: NLS BARD Support: Increased BARD Security?

I guess that one of the reasons why I received the message might have been due to the fact I signed up to a bard mailing list while back. If I remember right, the mailing list became an announcement only list. For BRF, I use BookShare and for audio, I use bard. The only benefit I see is some unused account will not be available to be hacked into. Beyond that, they do not get any benefits that I see. As I recall, I seen that in this topic before. LOL.