Re: Bandlab Cakewalk is being offered for free

Yeah for blind users, unless you have the means to do some serious scripting, it's pretty useless.
I too am stuck on 8.5 with CakeTalking scripts. It still does everything I need for the time being, and all my favourite plugins have a ton of jaws scripts done for them, so the motivation to change isn't strong enough at this point to fully get used to using Reaper. Something important will have to stop working, or something I really want will have to not be compatible with such an old DAW to give me the motivation to do the work needed to get Reaper working as well as Sonar does for me at this time.