Re: NLS BARD Support: Increased BARD Security?

Ah! That makes sense, though doesn't BARD also have books in Braille? Or are they not in BRF format?

I've only been blind for the last five years, and with all this technology I don't see Braille as a necessity. Now if I had lost my vision 30 or more years ago, that would be a different story altogether.