Re: C++ enviroment setup in windows

The only features I know of that VS2017 community lacks are the ability to load add-ons. The professional/enterprise versions have some extra features, like websites and stuff, but the community should be enough for most things. I have had absolutely no problems with VS2017, and you can write Python in it (IronPython (Python for the .NET platform), normal Python 2/3, Anaconda, and Python for IoT). Its hard to install and remove, but it is the best development environment on windows.