Re: San Guo, another chinese strategy MMO

Actually, thanks. I need this exact thing right now... because for some reason, I can't figure out how to navigate my way around this screen. It feels very clunky and unstable, and focus seems to change a lot... I wish I could just use NVDA for these chinese games, that would make my life a lot easier. But at least copying text works, though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector