Re: San Guo, another chinese strategy MMO

Ok. Two more questions then... I should be ok after that.

using clipreader, I can get copied text to read automatically right? Is say tools required for that?

Also, how do I get copied clipboard text to translate in qtranslate then read automatically? I speak Chinese, but my online and gaming vocabulary is lacking, because I never used those words growing up, so I do need it on occasion.

Third question that I just thought of.. how do you play the mobile versions of these games?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector