Re: Firefight needs your opinians!

Hi there,
It's me (Reza) The other developer of the "IDT Productions group".
Haven't been around for a while,
But I'm now here reporting good news!
As we promiced, We have added most of the things you requested, Including a good keybinding, mouse support, and now we are working on the next update which is going to be A huge and different one.
Missions will be added to the game which helps it to be more balanced. Accordingly, Certain items will be found only on the missions.
It means, if you wanna collect some special weapons and such, you need to complete the missions!
various weapons are being added to the game along with various items!
Wait for more news from Firefight!
Don't forget to post your suggestions here. We read all of them and will try to include the possible ones in our project!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Reza . jdp via Audiogames-reflector