Re: Chinese swordsmen games Lingyun immortal Brigade

Ok. Now that this game is finally working, why am I unable to log in and register? I should be able to use the same account that I am using with the three kingdoms game, but when I try and log in sapi gives me a message that I can't read. Registering a new acount also doesn't work since it's the same company and my email is already registered.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector