Re: NLS BARD Support: Increased BARD Security?

I used to have that problem more often with Bookshare, but most of the books I've gotten from them within the past 5 years or so have been good quality. These are, in the vast majority of cases, fiction books, mind you, so I'm not sure about textbooks or anything of that nature. It is true that it's much easier to find a newer title on Bookshare than it is on Bard. On the other hand, NLS does have Braille Book Review, which I used to read faithfully until I stopped reading as many books. But that was where I used to get most of my recommendations from, and, of course, I would get the actual brf books from Bard in that case. Actually, in those days it was Web Braille, but it was essentially the same thing.