Re: Luna Stories Development Release A 3d Binaural Audio Horror Game 0.1.3

Sean

I will be adding this maybe in the next release of the development build.
So no worries there.
I didn't relize that some people don't use the mouse or such.

ashleygrobler04
I have no experience in BGT and never looked at the code and syntaxes.
But the engine should be very easy to work with for anyone.
That's why i want to release the source code once the game is done.
This way you have a complete example of the content of making a game.

For example in the source code:
There's a folder named Scripts, with classes named to their respective maps in the Data / map directory.
Each script simply loads the Triggers from the data folder.
Then assigns them to the functions in the engine.

In further development releases i will also release the Luna Stories Map Editor.
This can be used of course for modifying maps.
But also creating maps , addings sounds , assigning triggers.
So basically you will be able to make your own maps and story so to say.

In the end there's always going to be the development guide which will be included in the releases.
And contains all the information needed to build your own game.
Including modifying and creating your own functions in the source code.

If you have any further questions please let me know.
Ethan thanks for clarifying because i have no idea about BGT syntaxes or how it works.

Regards,
XSense