Re: San Guo, another chinese strategy MMO

Further impressions on the game... it definitely is a good one, and there's lots to do. I'm not usually a big fan of these resource and troop management types, I usually prefer faster games like Galaxy Ranger and similar. But I'm enjoying this one... you can reforge and recast equipment for different stats, forge things to make them better, as well as craft entirely new equipment. My only complaint so far is that the quest lists and daily challenges aren't explained very clearly. The current one I'm seeing has something to do with donations and archers, but I have no idea what it means... so hopefuly someone who is a better player than me like Nuno has completed it and can solve the mystery of what this means, as it wil annoy my curiocity not to know. haha.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector