Re: San Guo, another chinese strategy MMO

No, there are other benefits for being VIP as well. There are ways to exchange and trade items that are not available to other players.

SLJ, first things first, I can't write Chinese, and my gaming vocabulary and technical vocabulary are far lacking. I don't change my language to Chinese because, well, to put it in short, I prefer to use my computer in English because of my lack of computer vocabulary. I'm also not actually from China, so many of the words we use are diferent as well. I would gladly help, except for the fact that the developers seem to not to know English and noone who can't write chinese doesn't really get through to them. And as for games and community, remember that China also has many, many more internet restrictions than we have. That, and only upper class and people with higher education are good at English, and unfortunately, that doesn't involve blind people. Yes, they have a huge blind population, but they are marginalized and segregated, so are probably not comfortable or willing to explore outside of their own community.

@nuno, I'm on Android, so I can access both games... I'm just curious to know how you got the information since I can't find anything on the official website for this company, nor any contact info.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector