Re: Chinese swordsmen games Lingyun immortal Brigade

Any chance you can ask the developer? I have no idea what the problem is either.. I have verified my login information again and again, and I really want to play this game. You are far more involved in the Chinese gaming community than I am, though I wish I could start to be more.. because I'm curious to know what other games there are. Pity there wasn't an easy to access skype group, or anything like that. But if you could ask the developer what the possible problem is, that'd be great! I just tried loging in on the company website, and that works just fine... so I'm guessing it's something with the game. But the weirdest thing is that this particular game doesn't even show up on the website, not that I can find anyway.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector