Re: Any blind drummers?

I don’t pretend to be an expert or anything, however I had drumming lessons in school a few years back, and I can tell you from experience that actually hearing someone is a much more effective way of learning. This is a specially true if you’re planning on doing metal, because of the fast pace of the music, trying to learn that via notes would be a freakin nightmare.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : snape via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : snape via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : snape via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : snape via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector