Re: Land of Livia: An IOS game which has been made accessible

Hi all,

just a quick mathematical exercise:
There is a perfect way to max out the chances for unlocking clues with lore items. And it may surprise you.
In short: Take the lore excerpts. They have the best cost/success ratio.

You can calculate this by dividing the success chance with the cost of every piece.
The cost is the ammount of fragments you need. An excerpt needs three fragments, a page needs 3 times 3 so nine fragments and a chapter needs a total of 27 fragments.

Fragment: 5 / 1 = 5%
Excerpt: 25 / 3 = 8,333% per fragment
Page: 65 / 9 = 7,222% per fragment
Chapter: 100 / 27 = 3,7% per fragment

So unless I am missing something there is a definitive way to max out your chances in the long run. Correct me if I am wrong with this...