Re: What's in your clipboard now? paste it here.

@119 [[wow]]. That was awesome, clever, and definitely scary. Any idea how many actors that involved? Because if it was just the one, then my gosh that person has some talent right there. If it's two, then they are palying off of each other quite well and at the end, the person who had to pretend he was in pain, [[wow]]. I think those sorts of scenes are one of the hardest to voice act, I don't think I would be able to do something like that.