Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

Same here 1,739. The higher level I get the harder for me to get more Wolf pelts.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : imaginingstuff via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector