Re: Return Of The King multilanguage version released

Ok. Because I don't want to entirely give up on this game yet, what do people do with combat in this game? I can't track or lock on to enemies, and the only way is to mash space and hope I hit something, which is made more annoying by the fact that there is horrible lag when I do press it before the attack actually comes out. By far the most frustrating thing in this game right now, imo.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nikos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector