Re: Should there be a question in the site faq on political correctness an

I think that's an assumption that since person X is blind, everyone else MUST be blind on the site. I wasn't saying make it a rule, I was more saying I'df like to see that attitude change over time. however.

I could easily get how it's a reverse stigma, that in some cases sighted devs may feel the odd ones out hearing about Jaws and NVDA and Orca and Voiceover and being scared off by it though or scared off by the idea of making a game accessible, or being scared off by the idea of blind people playing games, ya know, assumptions/stereotypes.

Side note: Why exactly are most web control panels well laid out but never quite do what you want? I nearly deleted everything on my own site earlier trying to adjust the name of a forum. I thought I hit save changes, I was worried when it came up asking do you wish to empty the following forums... and listed the whole lot. Cue this guy hammering the back button as fast as possible....