Re: Should there be a question in the site faq on political correctness an

Hello folks! Well, let's take it to a technical point of view, right? I'll talk about me now, so let's proceed. I lost my vision completely since I was 5 years old. So I can not say I'm visually impaired, right? I got no vision to be damaged or reduced. I got no vision, so I'm blind. And this is a word as any other and should not be considered offensive in general terms. Even brilliant can be used in a bad way if the user wanted to. So, for me it is not a big deal.
Best regards, Haramir.