Re: do you lost your poests like me?

Ever heard of the "Internet?" Things  are always uncertain. Not just audiogames.net had lost the contents, but some other sites do, too. I could just sitting here and posting my complains all day and night, but I'm not going to. Because you will get nothing from your post. And hell, you could also probably got banned for spamming the forum big_smile.

I also lost half of my post, and last time my Karma was 65, and  now it down to 63. But all I want is to have fun on this forum. I don't bitch too much for getting my posts and karma back. I can deal with this.

That's all I have to say.