Re: A BSG Blog Post About The Forums

Dark  is a really cool moderator(no offence to others, yall are cool too tongue ) as far as i've seen. Indeed, myself being a new member in the community, I can only comment on my observations over the short period of time. But he is fair and impartial in almost all the matters, and his contributions are amusing, to say the least.  you've to give credit to that. OK, maybe that was a grievous error, that banning of waltrach in lori's case, character assassination(what a fancy term! I must say, I commend the work done in framing that blog post.) but I decline to comment more before I have some more information to go on and the story on the side of moderation team regarding that matter. And yeah, as some posts stated above, there should be a fixed banning system. Three warnings, then ban for 7 days, 14 days, 30 days, 3 months, 6 months, and finally, permanent.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : robomastr42 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector