Re: A long blog post regarding this forum on Black Screen Gaming

Except, again, Ironcross cannot claim innocence.There is no way he saw the words "cumulative behaviour" and did not know what it meant. If he was truly innocent, different story. I'd agree with you. If you were getting a first warning, then those words are vague. Totally not the case here, however, and now I feel like there's a lot of straw-grasping going on here. It's already been established that the cumulative behaviour was of the antagonistic/confrontational variety. I think this is beyond any reasonable doubt. So when it's finally cited as the reason for his ban, it makes sense. Why state in detail what you've already taken pains to cite and re-cite over and over before, when it has done little good?

Nah, this argument's busted.