Re: A quick announcement for audio game developers

Liam wrote:

I don't see a problem offering translation services for money. After all this does take time, and time is money. However as stated in an earlier post, a lot of games are free so now a developer is losing money on a free product. That being said though. I'd like to see more people doing translations where possible.

I would be happy to translate games into danish. I don't see an issue in getting payed to translate games. It's nice that some people wanna do it for free, but you can't expect everything to be free. smile